DataMergence is an IT consulting firm. We've been providing software implementation services to our customers since 2001, and our senior consultants have over 15 years of experience. We help our clients achieve and maintain long-term sustainability through the implementation of software solutions that enable:
• Product safety and stewardship - compliance with packaging, electronic waste, and battery regulations
• Accurate and auditable data collection to present a transparent picture of the organizations overall
sustainability status and progress
• Prioritization of sustainability goals
• Planning and tracking of sustainability initiatives
• Cost analysis
• Flexible reporting - GRI, CSR, CDP Carbon & Water, UNGC COP
• Enterprise document management integration with SAP business processes
• Business process conversion from paper-based to electronic
• Digital imaging to make paper-based data accessible and searchable across the organization
Our focus is to provide "expert-level" services to help your organization complete implementations and upgrades quickly with a high level of user acceptance.
We cover the entire lifecycle of software implementations: project planning, system architecture, functional design, installation, configuration and customizing, integration with other systems, migrations from legacy systems, detailed documentation, training for both end-users and the technical support team, and assistance with secure decommissioning of legacy systems.
Over the years we've maintained the reputation of trusted consultant and receive most new project requests through customer referrals, or conversations with potential customers and their functional and technical teams. We will be happy to speak with you regarding your organization's requirements. When you contact us, your request will be forwarded directly to a senior consultant who can assist you and answer any functional, technical, or engagement questions you may have.